1. Why Psychological Biomimicry Training?
Biomimicry – the practice of drawing on nature’s principles and processes to heal problems and develop solutions – has achieved great success and acclaim in many fields, from healthcare and energy to product design and the military. What’s been lacking is psychologically applying biomimicry to our personal lives as well as our education systems and communities, business organizations and leadership.
Psychological biomimicry offers the opportunity to better understand what isn’t working, design meaningful solutions, while being more effective, empowered and content as we engage life.
2. What can I expect to get out of this, what’s the value to me?
You will learn this content that is relevant to your life that can generate positive change for the health of your psyche and relationships, to your leadership and contributions in your community and at work.
6 live webinars that you can participate in or receive recordings of.
Interactive lectures, plus accompanying notes, reflections, practice exercises, and additional resources.
An experience of community, connection and shared-learning from fellow participants and peers in the field.
A psychological biomimicry Tool Kit that includes a series of transformative ecopsychological principles, practices, teachings and personality traits.
5. Who is this suited for?
This training offers something for a wide variety of people:
- Individuals looking to improve their psychological health and well-being while coming into a closer psychological and spiritual relationship with the Earth
- Leaders or aspiring leaders who are looking for a series of skills and tools they can apply to generate positive change for themselves, their communities and the planet
- People curious about transforming the roots of our culture to a more harmonious way of leading, designing, building and organizing our world
4. What are the Topics for each Module?
Module topics are as follows:
Module 1: Life as an Ecosystem
Module 2: Eco Consciousness & Biomimicry
Module 3: 10 Principles
Module 4: An Ecopsychological Personality: Inner Qualities to Cultivate
Module 5: EcoPsychoSpiritual Life Lessons
Module 6: Emergent Qualities
BONUS Module 7: Map Your Path
3. What Are The Dates and Time Commitments?
This training begins at the start of 2022. Every two weeks you will receive a downloadable module package, along with an opportunity for a live, two-hour webinar that is also recorded and shared. All of this content is optional so you’re able to engage at the pace and depth that works for you. There is also no time limit for accessing these resources so you can keep them with you in the future.
6. How Long/Timing?
Each live webinar lasts, at most, two hours. We set aside 120 minutes to be together; people are welcome to attend for all or part of the time.
7. Are modules recorded; do I need to attend live?
Everybody who registers will receive a copy of the live sessions, even if you weren’t able to attend live.
8. What’s the Cost; is there a scholarship?
This course is one payment of $127, regularly. Sign up before December 18th for an early bird price of $89.
Most definitely. We want to make this important and meaningful material available to everyone regardless of financial circumstances. Talk with us about our scholarship opportunities.